Sharing the ride to work with a co-worker or neighbor is one of the easiest ways to reThink your commute. We can help you get started by providing a list of potential carpool or vanpool partners.
- Carpooling is a simple concept where two or more people share a ride to a common destination, like work or school.
- Some carpool groups rotate drivers and cars, which helps reduce the wear and tear on vehicles.
- Some carpool groups pitch in money to cover the cost of gas and tolls.
- What’s the difference between carpooling and vanpooling? With vanpooling, a large group of people leases a vehicle specifically for the purpose of commuting to work.
- All expenses are split among the vanpoolers – meaning more savings for you throughout the month.
- You drive the van … you park it at your house… you save a lot of money and help the environment!