- Reduce congestion
- Improve air quality
- Conserve natural resources
- Save money
To achieve these goals, reThink promotes commute options that make sense for you.
Your Commute Options
- Sharing the ride in a carpool or vanpool
- Riding SunRail
- Riding the bus
- Biking to work
- Walking to work
- Working from home
- Adjusting your schedule to avoid congestion
How can this program help me?
- We can help you find potential carpool or vanpool partners
- We can help you navigate your bus or train route
- We can guide you on bike and pedestrian law and preparedness
- If you need a car during the day, check out Zipcar, which offers hourly car rentals in Orlando, Winter Park, and DeLand
- If you need a bike for the last mile of your transit trip, check out Juice Bikes, the Orlando Bike Share program
- If you are a committed alternative commuter, you may qualify for our Emergency Ride Home (ERH) program
- We work with employers to create Commuter Benefit programs to make it easier for you to reThink your commute
Find out more in our Annual Reports
- Fiscal Year 15/16
- Fiscal Year 14/15
- Fiscal Year 13/14
- Fiscal Year 12/13
- Fiscal Year 11/12
- Fiscal Year 10/11
Want to learn more?
Sign up for our e-newsletter and follow us on social media.