Wondering about your transportation options? We can provide you with a list of your commute options when you submit this form.
Here’s what you can expect after submitting the Commute Options Summary request form:
- We create your commuter profile. Let us know where you are coming from (home address), where you are going (work address) and your work schedule. This information will be used to match you with other commuters who have similar profiles. You will receive a list of potential carpool partners in the mail or through email.
- Contact the people on your list. You should email or call the people on your list of matches, letting them know that you’re interested in sharing a ride to work.
- Try it out. reThink recommends meeting your new carpool partners in advance of your first day sharing a ride, so you can discuss important details in person (like who will drive, how costs will be split, etc.).
- Committed to carpooling? Let us know if you start sharing a ride at least two days a week. You may qualify for our Emergency Ride Home (ERH) program.
I didn’t find any carpool partners. How do I improve my chances?
- Invite us to your worksite. We will work with your management team to get the word out in your company. By working directly with your employer, we can get more of your co-workers enrolled, increasing your chances of finding a good match.
- Review your commuter profile to be sure your home and work addresses are correct.
- Review your work schedule and see if there is room for flexibility. The willingness to leave 10-15 minutes early or stay a few minutes after work may improve your chance of finding a carpool partner.
- Tell people about this website! The more people across Central Florida who are enrolled in the program, the better your chances of finding a match.
- Contact us at 866-610-RIDE (7433) or email us at [email protected]. Our Program Coordinator will be happy to help with any questions or concerns regarding our ridematch program.